Do you have a love for culinary arts? Maybe you are just a fan of all-American food. Either way you won’t want to miss this. Macy’s, the largest retail brand of Macy’s Inc. is taking to the streets across America for a national tour.
Macy’s is bringing Chef Johnny Iuzzini to Houston, TX. He’ll be serving up delicious treats celebrating some of the best American cuisine from the Macy’s food truck- Chef’s A-Go-Go.
Saturday, June 1st at 12PM
Macy’s Memorial City Houston, TX
Let me just give you a quick run down on the accomplishments of Chef Johnny Iuzzini:
- A graduate of the Culinary Institute of America with over twenty years of kitchen experience.
- Chef Iuzzini honed his craft at highly lauded New York City dining locations such as The River Café, Daniel, Payard, Café Boulud and Jean Georges.
- In 1998 he traveled around the world and studied pastry at some of the finest patisseries in France including LaDuree under Pierre Hermès. (If that doesn’t make you want to get up and go, I don’t know what will.)
- In 2006, the James Beard Foundation awarded Chef Iuzzini “Pastry Chef of the Year.” He has also been recognized as one of the “10 Most Influential Pastry Chefs in America” by Forbes, and as one of the “Top Ten Pastry Chefs in America” by Pastry Arts and Design.
- If you think he looks familiar, you may have seen Chef Iuzzini on one of his many television show appearances including the Today Show, Good Morning America, Martha Stewart, and Live with Regis and Kelly.
- Chef Iuzzini was the head judge of Bravo’s Top Chef Just Desserts for two seasons and the author of DESSERT FOURPLAY: Sweet Quartets From A Four-Star Pastry Chef.
Make sure you jot down the date and time on your calendar so you don’t miss this delicious event – Saturday, June 1st at 12PM at Macy’s Memorial City!
Please note that I did receive compensation for sharing this event with you. However all opinions are my own. Information concerning the event as well as the image were provided by EverywhereSociety.
© 2013, Nanette Gomez. All rights reserved.