I received the AMPED Bluetooth Neck-Bands free of charge in order to facilitate this review and host the upcoming giveaway. This post also includes affiliate links. Keep reading so you can learn more about how you can enjoy your music with the AMPED Bluetooth Neck-Band and how you can win your own.
As a mom, I worry about my kids’ safety. Wondering why I’m talking about my kid’s safety when I’m supposed to be reviewing a Bluetooth neck band well, I’ll tell you. So often I see people walking, running, cycling or even kids on skateboards in traffic with headphones on or earbuds in and they don’t hear the car coming behind them. It’s just not safe to drown out all ambient noise when listening to music or talking on the phone.
My kids aren’t out on the streets but even in the car, they have their headphones on and can’t hear me. What if I have to warn them of something like a sudden stop or worse an unavoidable situation and they can’t hear me because they have their headphones on? Not to mention what having music on so loud that it drowns out everything else could do to damage their hearing.
Just look at some of its features:
Adult Mode – maximum sound level of 98dB
Youth Mode – the maximum sound level of 85dB (So you don’t have to worry about hearing damage.)
Sport Mode – adult mode with additional sound muting time for maximum protection in extreme conditions such as fireworks and construction sites.
- Retractable ear buds. The cord on them is flat so you won’t have that issue of tangled cords.
- Noise Reduction Rating 24dB
- Powered by a Rechargable battery which lasts up to 10 hours on a single charge. If you are using it for music. If you are using it with your phone, it won’t last that long.
- Multiple earbud tip styles and sizes included. I love this! Sometimes it’s the little things that are going to make life a lot easier.
- AC wall adapter and USB charging cable included.
- Two color options – black rubberized and white/gray. Because of course, you have to be able to tell them apart with two kids or at least I do.
- Small carrying pouch included. No more big clunky headphones to carry around in your purse because you know moms always get stuck carrying extra stuff around. That’s why our purses are so big.
- Flexible. They basically fold up to fit into the carrying case and you can fit the charger in there as well.
- Sweat resistant neckband.
- Earbuds and Microphone. Works with both music players (iPods) and phones.
- Easily connects to Bluetooth. We had no trouble connecting. Hey, if can make it work you can too.
Best of all, I love that my kids will still be able to hear the things going on around them while they are enjoying their music.
I did a quick unboxing video of the AMPED Bluetooth Neck-band so you can take a quick look at everything that’s included!